- Next Band Booster Meeting is Monday, October 3rd, 7PM. Agenda
- September News Letter
- 2017 Band Trip Deposits – A $100 deposit is do October 3rd for the 2017 Trip to NYC
- Reminder that the Fall Mum’s – Orders will be delivered at the meeting or contact Ann Smith to make other arrangements. Ann Smith email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spirit Sticks Donations are need for this years spirit sticks. White, milk melting chocolates, Utz Country Store Pretzel Stix Barrel (55 oz.) from Sam’s Club, plastic bags, and zip ties.
- 31 Gifts – Orders will be delivered at the meeting or contact Stacy Yost to make other arrangements. Stacy Yost email – email@example.com
- Scrips / Gift Card orders are due at Monday’s meeting. This is one of our easiest fundraisers. You can earn money for your student’s account just by purchasing gift cards for stores where you already purchase items. Sam’s Club, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Starbucks, Wendy’s, Subway, Meijers, Mobil, etc. If you have any questions please contact Anita Landini at 586-604-1254 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Golden Candles – Orders are due October 3rd and will be delivered at the November 7th meeting. Please contact Rosie Richardson with questions. Rosie Richardsons email – email@example.com
- Cheese Cakes – Order forms will be available at the October meeting or in the Band Room. Order are due November 7th and delivered on Monday November 21st. Please contact Lenny Luceus if you have any questions. Lenny Luceus email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jersey Mike’s Restaurant Nights – Henry Ford High School will be doing another Jersey Mike’s Restaurant Nights October 26th – October 30th.
- Band calendar is available at https://hf2imb.org/calendar/. You can subscribe by clicking the “+Google Calendar” button in the bottom right hand corner.
The boosters will have MSBOA tickets available for purchase this weekend at the football game, and USC Band-A-Rama and Monday’s meeting.
The cost is $3 per adult, $2 per senior, and $2 per student
Whatever we sell ahead of time, our Booster organization gets to keep. Anyone who purchases tickets the night of the competition has their money go to MSBOA.
Anyone who misses the meeting can still buy tickets via Mr. Schoenherr up to the day of the competition.
Exact change is appreciated.
The Booster would like to invite everyone to join our Remind App. The booster will send out text messages notifications to members that join. Its the same app school teachers use when notifying parents of upcoming school event. Here are the instructions on how to join our group.
The boosters would like to remind everyone Pre-Festival practice is this Saturday (10-1-16). Practice time is 9am – 3pm. Lunch will be served by the booster around 12. Please make sure to wear proper shoes.
Location – Henry Ford II High School
Sunday, Oct. 2nd 2016 – Swinehart Field @ UHS
4:15 Report to HFII, FULL UNIFORM! Make sure you have something to eat before arrival. We don’t need anyone passing out from lack of nourishment!
4:30 Depart for Utica High School IN FULL UNIFORM. Upon arrival at UHS, leave cases on the bus, trailer, and proceed to warm-up area.
5:30 Mass band rehearsal for Star Spangled Banner, Mr. Traskal, Conductor
5:45 Cadence over to field. (UHS Drumline Cadence)
6:00 Star-Spangled Banner
Order of bands: Utica, HENRY FORD II, Eisenhower, Stevenson,
After Stevenson’s performance, load up the trailer & return to HFII, APPROXIMATELY 7:30
We still need donations of melting chocolate (milk, dark, or white), PRETZELS, parchment paper, and cellophane bags.
Please drop the donations off at the band room this week if possible in a bag marked for Spirit Stix donation. We have another home game Friday night and the USC Band-A-Rama Sunday night.
We are in need of some chaperones for this Fridays Football game as well as Sunday’s UCS Band-A-Rama. If you can volunteer for either of the following, please contact email@example.com
Friday Sept 30 2016 Football Game – need chaperones to get the students to/from the Game. Will need to be at Ford by 5:45pm to help board the students.
Sunday Oct 2 2016 UCS Band-A-Rama – need chaperones to get the students to/from the event at Utica HS. Report time tbd – event is 5-9pm
If you can help out with one or both of these please let Tony Landini know which one (s) you are able to do.