Lots of exciting things happening with the band. Stay “in the know” by attending the Band Booster meeting on the first Monday of each month. Below are some items due this month:
- Deposit for Washington D.C. Trip (Memorial Day Weekend 2015) – $100 due. Credit Cards are accepted for this payment (transaction fee applies). We will earn a discount for the trip based on the number of students who place their deposits.
- Red Wings Fundraiser Ticket Order. Game is October 23rd. Tickets are $30/each. Your student will earn money towards their account. The band will be playing on the steps of Joe Louis – what a great opportunity before the Red Wings move to their new field!
- Mums fundraiser – If you ordered mums, they will be available for pick-up. There will also be a limited number of mums available for sale – “cash and carry.”
- Pillow Orders are due at the meeting to ensure Christmas delivery. The pillows are crafted from our retired marching band uniforms. Samples are available to view in the band room and pictures are on our website. Last chance for this one-of-a-kind keepsake.
- Scrips / Gift Card orders are due at the meeting. This is one of our easiest fundraisers. You can earn money for your student’s account just by purchasing gift cards for stores where you already purchase items. Sam’s Club, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Starbucks, Wendy’s, Subway, Meijers, Mobil, etc.
- MSBOA Festival Timeline is posted on the HF2 website. Tickets will be available for sale at the meeting – $3 adult, $2 student/senior.
You must be logged in to post a comment.