- Volunteers needed: To lay down and pick up the tarps in the gym for the Athletic Boosters Craft Show. The band boosters volunteer to help with this task and, in return, the Athletic Boosters loan us their tarps for Crafters’ Clearance in February. This saves us a great deal of money. Volunteers are needed for set up on Wednesday, November 26 at noon and for clean up on Sunday, November 30 at 3 pm. Task takes a couple hours. Please contact Jeff Giuliani at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are available for either time slot. We need 5-6 volunteers.
- Cheesecake pick up is this Wednesday, 11/19 from 4:30 until 5:30 by the band room. Contact Cheri Martin (email@example.com) with any questions.
- Request for Chaperones: Mr. Schoenherr needs two (2) chaperones on November 24th from approximately 8:30am to 2:00pm for an elementary band tour. Please contact Debbie Zielinski if you are available (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Today is the Last Day for Spirit Wear Orders due 11/17 (for Christmas Delivery). Spirit wear includes various style sweats, t-shirts, pants, with the Marching Falcons name and logo. Order Options Order Form Contact Mary Medley (email@example.com) with questions.
- Henry Ford II Band Students will be performing at the Barnes and Noble on Hall Road on Saturday, November 22 from 1-3 pm. This is also a fundraiser for the band. A percentage of your Barnes & Noble purchases at the store or online will benefit the Boosters. Please print out and post this flyer around your work office or email to friends / family. Additional information is available here. Our bookfair ID is 11497435 for online orders at BN.COM/bookfairs from 11/22 to 11/24.