Reminder our January meeting will be Monday at 7pm in the ECC at Henry Ford II. Couple of items of interest are:
- Volunteers needed for February Crafters’ Clearance. Our biggest fundraiser and a great opportunity to earn money towards Washington D.C. or next summer’s band camp.
- Scrips / Gift Card orders are due at tonight’s meeting. This is one of our easiest fundraisers. You can earn money for your student’s account just by purchasing gift cards for stores where you already purchase items. Sam’s Club, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Starbucks, Wendy’s, Subway, Meijers, Mobil, etc. If you have any questions please contact Denise Henigan at 586-243-1658 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Kroger Rewards statements are due. Please email screenshots to Susanne Koury at email@example.com.
- Volunteer needed to continue our monthly Restaurant Nights fundraiser. This is super simple – just arrange with a local restaurant for a night that they will share proceeds with the band and then we will advertise at the band meetings and on our website / Facebook.
- Second Trip Payments ($250) are due for Washington D.C. (Trip Payment Form Link) .
- Get details for upcoming bowling fundraiser (Friday 2/27).