- Next Band Booster Meeting is Monday, March 6th, 7PM. Agenda
- February News Letter
- 2017 NYC Band Trip Deposits – A $400/person going payment is due March 1st or at the March Meeting.
- National Coney Island – The restaurant night is Mar 14th. You must bring the flyer in with you and give it your server for the Boosters to get credit. The National Coney Island is located in the Best Buy/ Sam’s Club Plaza off Hall Rd near the M-53 freeway. Flyer
- Kroger Rewards – Laura Schneider email – firstname.lastname@example.org-(Nov 1st-Jan 31st) Due at the March 6th meeting.
- Spring Flower Sale – The booster is having there annual Spring Flower Sale. The forms are due by or at the April 10th booster meeting. Ann Smith will have forms available or shortly after this months March meeting. There will also be extra forms in the band room.
- Premier Design Jewelry – Premier Designs Jewelry – 20% goes to HFII IMB
Perfect for Graduation Gifts, Prom, Mothers’s Day, Weddings, etc!Explore the latest trends, maximize your wardrobe and elevate your style. Premier jewelry is high in fashion, packed with versatility and easy on your budget. With almost 500 pieces in our collection, there’s something for everyone, every day!• Order from attached flyer, catalogs available at March 6 meeting, or visit edies.mypremierdesigns.com to view the full collection online• Get FREE Jewelry when you sell 100+• Use attached order form, and submit orders to Mary Duncan by March 31, email@example.com
- Bowling Fund Raiser – Bowling tickets will be available for purchase at the Booster Meetings for the next 4 month or until sold out. You can also get ticket by contacting Chris Washeleski or Jenny Polenga. Chris email – firstname.lastname@example.org, and Jenny email – email@example.com – Flyer
- Script / Gift Card orders – Due at Monday’s meeting. This is one of our easiest fundraisers. You can earn money for your student’s account just by purchasing gift cards for stores where you already purchase items. Sam’s Club, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Starbucks, Wendy’s, Subway, Meijer, Mobil, etc. If you have any questions please contact Anita Landini at 586-604-1254 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Band calendar is available at https://hf2imb.org/calendar/. You can subscribe by clicking the “+Google Calendar” button in the bottom right hand corner.