Booster Parent Information Letter
Flower Delivery Date: May 13, 2017 10:00am -12:00pm
Order Due Date: April 10, 2017
Flower Sale Instructions
1. Make copies of white individual order sheet to distribute to friends, family, coworkers, neighbors, anyone who buys flowers, etc.
2. Ask everyone to make their checks out to you.
3. Combine all the individual orders on to the Yellow Master Order Form. If you downloaded the Order Form from the HF2imb.org website, write “MASTER” in large letters at the top of your Master order form.
4. Double Check your Master Order Form
5. Total all the orders and write one check to HF2 IMB.
6. Turn in Master Order Form with payment in full no later than April 10, 2017 at the Instrumental Music Booster meeting.
- If an individual customer wants to pick up their order themselves, include a copy of their order along with your Master Order Form. Mark the Master Order Form “Yes” for “Will Orders be picked up individually?” Their count is still included on the Master Order Form.
- Place Master Order Form, Payment and Individual Orders that need to be sorted for pick up, into the envelope with the students name on the outside of the envelope.
- Students can put orders in the box in the band room.
- Insufficient funds and or non-payment will be deducted from the student’s band account.
7. Volunteer to help sort flowers and eat donuts 6 am –10 am on May 13th
8. Plant and enjoy!
Questions: Ann Smith firstname.lastname@example.org 586-746-5321