- Next Band Booster Meeting is Monday, April 10th, 7PM. Agenda
- March News Letter
- 2017 NYC Band Trip Final Payment – Final payment was due April 1st. Please make sure to pay Brenda Bullock at the April booster meeting if you have not made your final payment.
- Band Banquet Tickets – Tickets will be available for purchase at the April and May Booster meetings. The banquet is for all band students and family, not just Senior’s. Tickets are $22/person.
- Senior Bio’s – Please have your student submit a bio, senior picture and a baby picture for this years band banquet booklet by April 17th. Print name clearly on reverse side of photos and they will be returned. Submissions can be given to Mr. Schoenherr but are preferred as an emailed jpg to Lenny Luceus email@example.com.Senior Bio Form
- Buffalo Wild Wings – The restaurant night is April 12th. There will flyer at the restaurant to give your server for the Boosters to get credit. The Buffalo Wild Wings is located at Mound road and M-59 located on the south west corner plaza with Walmart.
- Spring Flower Sale – The booster is having there annual Spring Flower Sale. The forms are due by or at the April 10th booster meeting. Delivery and pick up will be May 13th. Delivery will be at 6am and volunteers are needed to seperate the orders and pick up will start at 10am.
- Premier Design Jewelry – Premier Designs Jewelry – 20% goes to HFII IMB
Perfect for Graduation Gifts, Prom, Mothers’s Day, Weddings, etc!Explore the latest trends, maximize your wardrobe and elevate your style. Premier jewelry is high in fashion, packed with versatility and easy on your budget. With almost 500 pieces in our collection, there’s something for everyone, every day!• Get FREE Jewelry when you sell 100+• Use attached order form, and submit orders to Mary Duncan by April 10th, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bowling Fund Raiser – Aprils meeting will be the last chance to purchase bowling tickets at the booster meeting. You can also get ticket by contacting Chris Washeleski or Jenny Polenga before April 10th. Chris email – email@example.com, and Jenny email – firstname.lastname@example.org – Flyer
- Script / Gift Card orders – Due at Monday’s meeting. This is one of our easiest fundraisers. You can earn money for your student’s account just by purchasing gift cards for stores where you already purchase items. Sam’s Club, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Starbucks, Wendy’s, Subway, Meijer, Mobil, etc. If you have any questions please contact Anita Landini at 586-604-1254 or email email@example.com.
- Band calendar is available at https://hf2imb.org/calendar/. You can subscribe by clicking the “+Google Calendar” button in the bottom right hand corner.